Monday, November 17, 2008

Ben: Two Months To Go

Hello all
Not that I expect many people to read this, mainly Simon reading what I have written to see if I have made a fool of him, or made any spelling or grammatical errors. Well it's getting closer to the date we go away and I don't have enough money to go away yet so I think the next month and a half after exams are going to be non-stop work. It should be well worth all the hard work though.

Simon and I have planned some fairly cool stuff to do while we are over there. I'm mainly looking forward to the skiing in Canada, it is the main reason I am going, and also going to an ice hockey match will be fun. I plan to take a lot of photos and I will put a few up on this blog as we go along.

I will probably forget about this blog, although that will be hard with Simon constantly reminding me to write some stuff on here. Hopefully I do keep writing stuff because it's a good way to remember what we do when we are over there. We still have a heap of things to plan over christmas because of my uni exams and assignments not finishing till september.

well until my next entry
Ben

No comments: